Forums: MIDITrail Message board (Thread #46061)

Error when Playing some MIDIs (2022-06-19 23:07 by aaronfire7 #90309)

So I get this error when I try to play some of my MIDIs (This doesn't happen for all of them)

MIDI OUT device output error.

FUNC: SMIDLib::SMOutDevCtrl::SendLogMsg
LINE: 392
INFO: 0000000B 00000006

Please Help!

Reply to #90309×

You can not use Wiki syntax
You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Login

Re: Error when Playing some MIDIs (2022-06-20 23:43 by yknk #90315)

The error message means that MIDITrail could not send a system exclusive message to MIDI OUT device.
Perhaps the system exclusive message contained in the MIDI file is too large.
Could you send me the MIDI file?
Reply to #90309

Reply to #90315×

You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Login

Re: Error when Playing some MIDIs (2022-09-08 03:31 by aaronfire7 #91410)

Reply To Message #90315
> Could you send me the MIDI file?

Sure, you can download it here: https://bitmidi.com/b-tyler-holding-out-for-hero-k-mid

Reply to #90315

Reply to #91410×

Re: Error when Playing some MIDIs (2022-09-08 21:57 by yknk #91421)

Hello,

"B.TYLER.HoldinG out for hero K.mid"

I opened that MIDI file with MIDITrail, but no errors occurred.
I am using the following MIDI OUT devices.
* Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth
* UM-ONE

What device do you have set for the MIDI OUT?
"Option" menu --> "MIDI OUT..." --> Port A: ????
Reply to #91410

Reply to #91421×

Re: Error when Playing some MIDIs (2022-09-17 03:18 by aaronfire7 #91556)

> What device do you have set for the MIDI OUT?
> "Option" menu --> "MIDI OUT..." --> Port A: ????

Port A: OmniMidi
Ports B-F: None.

Reply to #91421

Reply to #91556×

Re: Error when Playing some MIDIs (2022-09-17 03:23 by aaronfire7 #91557)

Nevermind I think I fixed the issue. I updated OmniMidi and all seems to work now. Thanks for the help.

Reply to #91556

Reply to #91557×