Forums: MIDITrail Message board (Thread #39904)

DirectX API Error (2018-09-05 05:38 by mbms #81841)

I normally use the 32-bit version of MIDITrail to make videos. But because when I loaded a big MIDI into the 32-bit version I couldn't get 60 FPS. Instead I got 25-26 FPS. So I decided to try the 64-bit version. But every time I try to load a MIDI (any MIDI, the note count doesn't matter) I get a DirectX error message. Here is a picture: https://imgur.com/a/3NnQhGV (In the image I used the version 1.2.2 but it happens on all versions.)

I tried reinstalling my graphics drivers and some other Microsoft stuff but nothing worked. Is there any solution to this?

Reply to #81841×

You can not use Wiki syntax
You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Login

Re: DirectX API Error (2018-09-06 01:01 by yknk #81848)

> Here is a picture: https://imgur.com/a/3NnQhGV

The picture is 'MIDITrail mod' not 'MIDITrail'.
Please ask the author of 'MIDITrail mod'.

Probably, MIDITrail could not load the bitmap file from the 'data' folder.
Confirm that 'conf', 'data' and 'doc' forlders exist in the same location as 'MIDITrail.exe' file.
Best Answer Reply to #81841

Reply to #81848×

You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Login

Re: DirectX API Error (2018-09-06 05:13 by mbms #81850)

> Probably, MIDITrail could not load the bitmap file from the 'data' folder.
> Confirm that 'conf', 'data' and 'doc' forlders exist in the same location as 'MIDITrail.exe' file.

Yeah I haven't done that. Thanks for your help :)
Reply to #81848

Reply to #81850×